Fall Protection Awareness
The Occupational Health & Safety Regulation requires workers to use fall protection systems when they could fall from a height of 3m (10ft) or more, or where a fall from a lesser height could result in serious injury. This course has been designed to provide basic information to assist both employers & employees to meet their responsibilities under the Occupational Health & Safety regulations & to decrease risk of injury.[/vc_column_text][vc_separator color=”custom” border_width=”4″ accent_color=”#183964″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
- fall protection measures required by the Occupational Health & Safety Regulations
- items required in a written fall protection plan
- basic principles for safe selection & use of ladders
- the hierarchy for fall protection methods
- information on the difference between fall restraint & fall arrest systems
- components of personal fall protection systems & their specifications
- proper application of full body harnesses, lanyards & vertical lifeline rope grabs
- reasons for following safe work practices related to personal fall protection systems
This is a 3 hour course offered in both English or Punjabi.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Prerequisites:
There is no previous training required for this course.
Certificate will be given at end of the course. Certificate valid for 3 years.
Course fee is $75+GST[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_text_separator title=”Course Dates” color=”custom” border_width=”3″ accent_color=”#183964″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
|Fall Protection (Punjabi) - Sunday, December 10, 2023 - Surrey||Surrey Campus (8433 132 Street, Unit 208, Surrey, BC V3W 4N8)||