Attendees will receive 10% discount in our selected First Aid training Certifications.
Attendees will receive a First Aid kit with value of $20
About the course:
Our First Aid workshop is designed to provide essential skills and knowledge of first aid suitable for any audience. Our goal is to make participants feel comfortable and confident in handling emergency situations by providing valuable take-away tools and resources that can be referenced at any time.
During the workshop, participants will gain an understanding of essential lifesaving skills and learn how to provide care in situations requiring first aid. This practical knowledge is ideal for anyone interested in gaining a basic understanding of first aid.
What you will learn:
- Chain of survival behaviours
- Check, Call, Care
- Choking (recognition, back blows, abdominal thrusts, chest thrusts)
- CPR/AED (signs of heart attack and stroke, compression-only CPR, CPR with AED)
- Life-threatening bleeding
- Breathing emergencies (recognition of asthma and anaphylaxis)
- Mental health crisis
1 day (2 hours)
No previous experience is necessary.
$25 CAD + GST