The First Aid Professional Responder Instructor Recert consists of a 4-hour Hub that all instructors must take, and a 4 hour Discipline Specific Spoke. ProSafe combines these together into an 8-hour course that will provide successful students with the Red Cross First Aid Instructor Recertification (Professional Responder Discipline) for an additional 3 years.
This course is designed to provide candidates with updated information and program changes in addition to practicing their teaching techniques.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate all First Aid skills to an acceptable standard. Professional Development components of the course are set by the Canadian Red Cross and change for each 3-year cycle.
- 8 hours (4 hour Hub and 4 hour Discipline Specific Spoke)
- A Current Canadian Red Cross Professional Responder Instructor Certification
- Taught a minimum of 3 Canadian Red Cross First Aid Programs during the three-year certification program (this will need to be shown to the Instructor Trainer at the start of the course)
- One course must have been taught in each Instructor designation seeking recertification (highest level of certification with each program area)
- Complete Pre-Course Assignment (see confirmation email for details)
- ***If you have already completed the Hub for this cycle you are only required to take the 4 hour Spoke***
- 3 Years
- $250.00 + GST
|Professional Responder Instructor (Recertification) – Saturday – November 19, 2022 – Surrey||Surrey Campus (8433 132 Street, Unit 208, Surrey, BC V3W 4N8)||
|Professional Responder Instructor (Recertification) – Saturday, April 29, 2023 – Surrey||Surrey Campus (8433 132 Street, Unit 208, Surrey, BC V3W 4N8)||