Scaffolds & Ladders Safety Awareness
The use of scaffolding & ladders is common in the construction industry. This the program is designed to assist both employers & employees to meet their responsibilities in order to decrease the risk of injury in the workplace.
[/vc_column_text][vc_separator color=”custom” border_width=”4″ accent_color=”#183964″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
• definition of scaffold
• safe scaffold use practices
• scaffold safety checklist
• differences between access & work performance ladders
• differences between single & extension ladders
• safe ladder use practices
• reasons for following safe work practices related to scaffold & ladder use
There is no previous training required for this course.
Participation certificate will be given at end of the course.
Please call for course fee. There are no public courses scheduled at this time.
Please contact ProSafe at 604-585-7233 if you would like to book a group