FREE Self-Study eLearning Course – Coronavirus Preparedness for Employers and Employees
ProSafe is proud to introduce an eLearning component to our training offerings to provide an additional option for those who do not have availability for in-person classes. The eLearning portal is as follow on our main menu.
Today we are offering a free class on Coronavirus titled Coronavirus Preparedness for Employers and Employees.
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses which may cause illness in animals or humans. In humans, several coronaviruses are known to cause respiratory infections ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases. The most recently discovered coronavirus causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). This course will tell you about simple steps you can take to stay healthy and prevent the spread of the virus and disease.
- Describe what coronaviruses are and the health concerns associated with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Recall the signs and symptoms of COVID-19
- Summarize the ways that the SARS-CoV-2 virus is transmitted and the ways to prevent its spread
- Describe how to care for COVID-19 patients at home
- Outline COVID-19 workplace preparedness considerations
- Course Objectives
About COVID-19 – Health Concerns, Symptoms, Transmission
- What are the concerns?
- Coronavirus Facts
- Signs and Symptoms of COVID-19
- Transmission Facts
- Prevention – Seven Simple Steps
- How can I protect others?
- Caring for someone who is sick
- How can I protect myself at work?
- Developing a Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Preparedness Plan
- Three Strategies to Prepare and Protect Your Company
- Business Continuity Plan – Other Considerations
- Coping with Uncertainty
- Staying Up to Date on COVID-19 Developments
- Course Completion
Where to find the course:
Step 1. Go to https://www.prosafefirstaid.ca/online-learning
Step 2. Choose category “Compliance & Safety”
Steo 3. Find the course “Coronavirus Preparedness for Employers and Employees”